The commonwealth scholarship 2024 application is currently opened. All interested and eligible students looking for the opportunity to study their two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country should indicate interest by reading this article to the end. This guide contains Queen elizabeth commonwealth scholarship 2024 deadline, requirements and how to apply.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded masters scholarship for international students. This scholarship provides full tuition fees, living allowance, return tickets,arrival allowance and research grant.
About Commonwealth Scholarship 2024-2025
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) offer a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Each year there are two opportunities to apply for QECS – cycle 1 opens in November/December and cycle 2 opens in March/April. You only need to submit one application, but you are welcome to apply more than once if there is another country you are interested in studying in.
Commonwealth Scholarship 2024-2025 Benefits
Below are the benefits of Queen elizabeth commonwealth scholarship 2024/25:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to host country
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research Support Grant (on request only; subject to approval)
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Scholarship 2024
To be eligible for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program CFSP, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: Check University requirements.
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of a commonwealth country.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- There is no upper age limit.
- A candidate must be aware that he or she is going to study in a lower or middle-income country.
- An applicant can only apply for the university that is mentioned in the list on the official website.
- No host university will be entertaining the participant in the UK, Canada, or Australia.
- There are two cycles for applying each year, a candidate needs to look into the country/university that would determine in which cycle he should apply.
- An applicant can apply to more than one university or country.
Queen elizabeth commonwealth scholarship 2024/2025 Apply online
Complete and submit a QECS application for your chosen university/course by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button. Once you’ve clicked apply, you’ll be directed to a log in page. If you don’t already have a myACU account, click get ‘get started’ in the right hand corner of the page to start your application.
Commonwealth scholarship 2024/2025 Deadline
The last date for 2024 commonwealth scholarship application is 10 January 2024. All eligible applicants should before the above mentioned date.