Following the release of the 2023 Wings to fly scholarship results, Equity Bank has opened up the online applications of the wings to fly scholarship 2024 form for Kenyan’s students. This article has provided detailed information on how to apply, eligibility requirements and wings to fly scholarship 2024 application deadline.
About Wings to fly Scholarships
The Wings to Fly program targets high achieving yet needy (orphan or
vulnerable) students identified by assessing their performance at the
nationally administered Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE)
The online application procedure is conducted via DMIS, and actual forms are sent out for reception on Monday and Tuesday of the subsequent week.
Wings to fly Scholarship 2024 form
The 2024 Wings to Fly Online Application form is finally out and the Physical forms have been dispatched.
Wings to fly Scholarship 2024 Deadline
Application deadline is 11th December, 2024.
Wings to fly scholarship (2024 to 2025) Eligibility/Requirements
Applicants for the Wings to Fly Scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Academically Promising – top 5th percentile performing student in
their Sub-County in the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE).
- Orphaned or from vulnerable backgrounds (as defined below):
Children who have lost one or both parents and have no relative or
guardian or sponsor to provide for their secondary education –
evidence in form of Death Certificates/Burial Permits/letter from
your Chief should be attached
Children whose parents are physically or mentally challenged and
are unable to educate their children and have no relative or
guardian or sponsor to provide for their secondary education
Children whose parents are living with HIV/AIDS or other chronic
debilitating illnesses and are unable to educate their children and
have no relative or guardian or sponsor to provide for their
secondary education – medical records should be sought
Children from families affected by natural disasters such as
flooding, drought, and famine or civil conflict and are unable to
educate their children and have no relative or guardian or sponsor
to provide for their secondary education – family’s current living
Children who have suffered neglect and/or abandonment and have
no relative or guardian or sponsor to provide for their secondary
Children with parents living under extreme poverty and have no
relative or guardian or sponsor to provide for their secondary
Documents Required for Wings to fly scholarship Applicants
You will be required to have soft/scanned copies of the following
documents to complete the online application process.
- KCPE Results Slip (official KNEC slip or signed & stamped paper
from the school)
- Copy of Death Certificate (if father/mother is/are deceased)
- Evidence of financial support (if they have received support in the
- Evidence of special needs (if they have indicated special needs)
- Copy of Pay Slip/Bank Statement (if parents/guardians are
- Signed Declaration by Applicant and Parent/Guardian
- Copy of Birth Certificate
How to Apply Online
The applicant should create a new account through the portal
https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/ and fill in the 2024 application form for
- Only 2023 KCPE candidates are viable to make an application for this
- The information provided in the online form is intended to help Equity
Group Foundation Community Scholarship Selection Board (CSSB)
understand the applicant’s academic and financial position for the
purpose of assessment for scholarship/award.
- All fields with asterisks (*) are mandatory fields and must be filled
- The online application form must be filled accurately, honestly and
completely. Equity Group Foundation will reject any applications
without relevant documents.
Wings to fly scholarship 2024 form pdf download
The pdf download is available by clicking the link below: